If you are a Veteran and qualify for Veteran Indepedence Program services, the veterans affairs canada homecare services you receive will depend on your circumstances and your health needs. These services may include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Housekeeping Homecare Services, including help with routine tasks such as doing laundry, cleaning your home or preparing meals
2. Personal Homecare Services, to assist you with personal needs, such as bathing, dressing and eating
3. Respite Homecare Services
4. Transportation Costs, for activities such as shopping, banking, and visiting friends when transportation is not otherwise available
5. Grounds Maintenance, including cutting grass and snow removal
Direct billing to Medavie Blue Cross for VIP clients is available for all Veterans Affairs Canada personal homecare services and respite homcare services.
Private health insurance policies may include a home health care benefit covering services. Earth Angels Homecare works with several private health insurance companies including but not limited to Medavie Blue Cross and Manulife Insurance. Direct billing for long term care insurance canada is also available for most clients.
Long-term care insurance is becoming an increasingly popular way for individuals to prepare for the eventual need for long term care. Many private long term policies also cover personal care and other homecare services.
Earth Angles Homecare is a recognized homecare service provider for WCB, with direct billing to WCB available to most clients.
3. Credit Card - Transactions are processed real time through our secure Moneris Gateway. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. Email receipts available directly from Moneris.
4. Pre-Authorized Debit - Weekly pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account. No hassles, no worries. All invoice and receipts mailed or emailed to client.
© Copyright 2017 Earth Angels Home Care
Site by dash