Why Our Clients Choose Earth Angels
* Earth Angels® is committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
* We genuinely CARE about people.
* Our Earth Angels® Human Resources Department is staffed with trained professionals who are skilled in seeking and hiring the best possible caregivers for our clients. They work diligently seven days a week, performing multiple interviews, personal and professional reference checks, employment histories, evaluating skills and over all personalities,criminal background checks, and abuse registry checks to help insure peace of mind for our clients and their families.
* Each Earth Angel® office has it's own training facility. All instructors have at least 5 years experience in the Home Care field. We provide our caregivers with free on-going education and training to continuously improve their care-giving skills in areas such as Alzheimer's, dementia, safety standards, emergency procedures and CPR & first aid. You, as a client, will have the guarantee of a compassionate, qualified caregiver when you seek care from within our agency.
* We have experience in making in-home needs assessments to help clients to determine their own requirements and assist them in developing care plans based on those needs.
* We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
* The Earth Angels® Agency is a member in good standing of the Canadian Coalition for In-Home Care, and follow their standard code of ethics and business practice.
* We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately, as our staff are covered by Worker's Compensation, and we screen, train, bond, insure and supervise all employees.
* Our Earth Angel® employees are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who have undergone criminal record and child abuse checks, multiple personal and professional reference checks, past employment investigations, as well as multiple interviews within our Human Resources Department.
* We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, and arranging for substitute workers.
* Our caregivers are Earth Angels employees, so we incur all of the costs associated with interviewing, payroll, scheduling, taxes, CPP, EI , bonding, insurance, and worker's compensation. We are one of the first non-medical in-home care agencies to offer our staff a medical, dental and life insurance benefit package and continued support for their own well being.
* Since Earth Angels® inception in 2004, we have proven to our community that we are a trusted, caring and efficient home-care agency.
* Considering everything that we have to offer as a Home Care Agency, clients find that our prices are very reasonable and affordable.
* Because Earth Angels® is a professional agency, our services may be tax deductible when recommended by a doctor.
* As a qualified agency we are recognized providers of care for the VIP (Veterans Independence Program), Worker's Compensation Board and various insurance companies and other agencies. If you qualify, the above may provide total or partial payment of our services.